Friday 25 June 2010

Folksy Friday - Get Yourself A LoveBug!

This week I have chosen Ladybirds as my Folksy Friday theme.  I was inspired by a link I followed on Twitter, showing a beautiful ladybird creation on Folksy - and the number of these curiously wonderful little creatures that inhabit my garden.

As usual, all of these items are for sale on Folksy and if you click on the item name below each picture it will take you directly to the sellers shop page, and give more details about each product.







































































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Want want want want want!! LOVE the bracelet!

Mia
x

Diomoglass said...

I love ladybirds and could with some real ones on my plants! Thank you for picking my glass ones too.

Unknown said...

Oh wow! so many fantastic ladybird finds. I love the ruler bracelet, pin pot, sun catchers back pack and bottle pendant...and the rest too but those are my favs
Gemxxx

Mary Elliott said...

all so pretty-love the earrings!

NOfkantsCurios said...

Love Diomo's Ladybirds, but they are all great choices!

Very summery and I don;t know anyone who doe not like ladybirds!

Natalie x

PepperPi Pals said...

I just love Ladybirds and you've put together a lovely selection.
Thank you so much for including my cushion!
Have a lovely weekend,
Clair

Crazy Gecko said...

Thanks for featuring my backpack! (sorry I was a bit slow on the uptake!)
What a wonderful spotty colection!