Friday 19 November 2010

Folksy Friday - My Handmade Christmas...

With only 5 weeks left to go, those of us who are not ultra organised will be turning our thoughts to Christmas.  This year I have gotten ever more involved with the Handmade scene, and I am wanting to make it as much of a Handmade Christmas as I possibly can... I have been scouring craft sites and magazines for ideas, and already have a couple of projects on the go.  But, as ever, time is short and I know I just cannot do everything.  So what do we do in a situation like this? We cheat!
If you too would like a Handmade Christmas, but have either run out of time, or have two left thumbs, then there are dozens of wonderful people on Folksy who will do all the hardwork for you...
Here is my selection of Fifteen Fabulous Folksy Friday Finds for kick-starting your Handmade Christmas....

(click on the tag below each picture for more details...)






























OK, so that's the decorations sorted... the place is looking a little more festive... now for my gift list...
                            Drop by next week to see what is on my Santa's shopping list...

4 comments:

kirsty said...

Thank you so much for including my robin in your great selection! I'm feeling quite Christmassy now!

Joy said...

Some lovely things. Thankyou so much for including my stocking. I just noticed you have teacup candles. I collect teacups, oops, I will prolly be back, hehe
Joy

Finnspirations said...

Thank You so much for including my Robin decoration. That is one of the best sellers actually!! Thank You so much and Merry Christmas!!
Suvi

silverpebble said...

What a lovely Christmassy selection (I hopped over here from facebook via Kirsty).