Friday 26 November 2010

Folksy Friday - My Handmade Christmas Wishlist

Last week I gave you a gorgeous selection of Christmas decorations to get you in the Handmade festive mood.

This week I reveal My Handmade Christmas Wishlist - a selection of beautiful gifts from the wonderfully talented hand-crafting Folksy people that I would just LOVE to receive for myself... And hopefully, if you are having trouble deciding what to get for that extra gift this year, this will give you some added inspiration!

Click on the item name under each picture to find out more about each lovely gift...


































Aren't they all gorgeous? And, of course, if anyone is feeling particularly generous...  ?? ;-)

3 comments:

Areyouwell? said...

Thank you so much for including my birdcage necklace in your Folksy Friday! What a beautiful collection on your wish list :) B x

Izabela said...

thank you so much for choosing my mittens! that are lovely finds indeed!
x

The Bunny Maker said...

Thank you for including my bunny!