Friday 3 December 2010

Folksy Friday - Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...!

OK, so we are all sitting here freezing our bits and pieces off - the first flurries of snow were probably welcomed with early festive cheer... but by now I think we are all just a little bit fed up with it! If you don't need to be anywhere, well that's fine, stay home, wrap up and keep warm... And if you really absolutely have to go out - please, please, please take care!!
I planned this Folksy Friday several days ago, it seemed a fun idea at the time, but I really do hope you won't all find it a bit of a sick joke by now... Anyway, however you feel about The Big Freeze, here are Fifteen Fabulous Folksy Friday Finds all about snow that you can enjoy from the warm comfort of your fireside...

(click on the item name below each picture to find out more about it, and to be taken directly to the crafter's shop...)































I hope you enjoyed my selection just a little bit more than the white stuff outside - stay warm!



4 comments:

rachelcreative said...

Thank you so much for including my Snow Hug pop up card.

There's some wonderful items here in this collection. I'm off to coo over some now :)

Thanks

Bagladee said...

thanks for including my snowmen :D hope you're enjoying the snow. xx

Rachel said...

Lovely selection - has given my some ideas for Christmas pressies. Thanks for including my snowflake collars!

Chasing Beads said...

What a great selection - a good Folksy Friday!