Friday 27 August 2010

Folksy Friday - A Celebration of all things Lime...!

As regular readers will know, I am changing name and re-branding as The Lime Garden.  This is the same blog as before - all those gorgeous Folksy Friday finds - just renamed, and as of today a new look too!  My online gallery and shops go live on Wednesday 1st September (just 5 days away!) and as a celebration of things to come, I have decided to dedicate this week's Folksy Friday to all things Lime...

(just click on the name under each image to find out more about the item, prices, and to be taken to the Folksy seller's shop...)











































3 comments:

made by lolly said...

Beautiful selection of lime items perfect to launch your new look blog!
Wishing you the best of luck getting all the other elements finished by the deadline - it sounds like you havebeen working flat out!

Laura x

Anonymous said...

Is it too early for a Caipirinha?

Lovely selection, I love the wee soc bunny and the flower wi'the pink middle...sweeet.
Thankyou for including my tiny swirly buttons.

Babz

OddSox aka Thesockgarden said...

What a fab selection - green is my favourite colour and I'm especially partial to Lime Green! That soap looks scrummy and I like the choc/lime combo of the crochet hook case. Good luck with your endeavours! Shaz x P.S. thanks for including my BunnySox ;)