Saturday 21 August 2010

Out with the Old... And in with the New!

I am going through a transition period...  Bohoboutik (bohochic-boutique) will soon be no more, and I will be replacing it with...  The Lime Garden.

This will be a bright, fresh, new take on my original venture, but with a pared down product range, improved and enriched by new, quality variations.  This blog, Twitter, my website, Facebook, and my online shops at Folksy and Etsy, will all receive the make-over treatment - and by 1st September (gosh, it's getting close now!) I will be all changed, online and ready to go!!

I hope my loyal "followers" (on whatever platform) will follow me over to this exciting new playground, although I do accept that inevitably a few stragglers will be lost along the way.

I have created a new page on Facebook, to chart my progress and keep you all informed - so I would be thrilled if you could pop on over (here) and show your support by "liking" my page.  And once I am up and running properly, it will become a fully interactive page for the new business.

I have been touched by the following I have achieved in the short time I have been active on the web - just 4 months by the time The Lime Garden opens it's doors - and I hope that all the friends and associates I have made will do me the honour of bearing with me over the next 10 days, hang on in there, and see that it is still the same old me... just new, improved and a little better!

So... watch out for The Lime Garden where you used to see Bohoboutik, and join the migration!

1 comment:

made by lolly said...

Good luck with the transition to The Lime Garden and thanks (in advance!)for featuring one of my items on your next Folksy Friday.
Laura x