Friday 9 July 2010

Folksy Friday : Gone Fishin'

SUBTITLE:   FIFTEEN FABULOUS FISHY FOLKSY FRIDAY FINDS...

Yep, Friday has rolled around again - is it me or did this week go very very quickly??
My theme for Folksy Friday this week is all things fishy - mainly just because they are lovely!
I have tried to choose a wide variety of items, as always, something for her, something for him, something for the kiddies, something for the home, some jewellery, something to wear, something arty, and something that is just plain fun...  I'll let you decide what falls into which category!

Click on the item name below each picture to see more details of each product, and to be taken directly to that sellers page on Folksy, where you can buy these and many, many more beautiful things - go on - treat yourself!






























If you like this selection, please subscribe to follow this blog on a regular basis, as I always put together a great Folksy Friday smorgasboard (?) each week, as well as my regular Saturday blog, and random other Bonus Blogs whenever I feel like it or have the time!

3 comments:

Esme Dodsworth said...

hehe I love these so fun, love the fish soap and the cufflinks :-D

Unknown said...

So many fantastic fish finds! Love the cufflinks
Gemxxx

Clare'sCreations said...

Thanks for featuring my fish bowl! I love the other fishy items, especially the earrings x