Friday 23 July 2010

Folksy Friday : Rule Britannia and get yourself some Brit Chic...

Last week I featured "shabby chic" items in my Folksy Friday - well, this week I have gone for "Brit Chic".  What is this?  It is the trend for all things that are unashamedly British and "Union-Jack-ified".

Once again, I was astounded by the sheer number of items I could find on Folksy to fit my theme - and I think you will agree that this is a very diverse, and beautiful, range.

Just click on the item name under each picture to find out more details and learn about the seller on Folksy, and see all their other gorgeous items...

































So, that is this week's selection - and I have another great "chic" lined up for next week... so please don't forget to stop on by...

6 comments:

made with love said...

I love the items you have chosen, what a great selection.
Thankyou for including my journal.
Have a great weekend,
Rachael x

Felt Fancies said...

I just love anything union jack themed. love the journal and the tote! thanks for featuring my egg cosies! :) mary

Unknown said...

What fantastic finds. Love them all but especially those buttons
Gemxxx

Helen said...

Lovely selection - thank you very much for featuring my bangle :)

Helen (JingsThings)

Josie-Mary said...

Some great finds, thanks for featuring me :)

Chasing Beads said...

The purse is my fav!