Friday 8 October 2010

Folksy Friday - Bring Me Sunshine...

Here's one I prepared earlier...
I am currently away on holiday, enjoying a bit of late summer sunshine, but I wanted you all to know that I haven't forgotten you - and I am sending you a little sunshine of your own.

As I was making my Folksy choices for this blog selection, I couldn't help humming that great song - immortalised by Eric & Ernie - so I hope that you will be singing along as you take a look at these gorgeous sunny finds...

(Click on the link below the picture to be taken to the folksy sellers shop to find more about each item...)


























I may be on holiday, but my shops on Folksy and Etsy are still open...
...all orders placed will be dispatched Monday 25th October.

All together now... "Bring Me Sunshine...!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yup! I'm humming :o)
Great choices. Love the reeds in the sun photo
Gemxxx

Hope you are having/had a lovely hol