Friday 4 June 2010

My First Folksy Friday - A Chocoholics Dream!

Take a look at all these mouthwatering chocolate goodies... they all look utterly and delectably delicious - and they are all ABSOLUTELY AND TOTALLY CALORIE FREE !!!

For more details of each yummy item, click on the name tag beneath it...





















I was just so bowled over when I saw all these gorgeous chocolatey gifts - they are just so lifelike!  There really are some very clever people out there.  All these items are listed on my favourites page at my Folksy shop - just click to see them all together...

Now, I bet your mouth is watering & your tummy rumbling!!!

6 comments:

Victoria said...

Is it wrong that I want to eat them all?!

Lovely selection :]

Tori ♥

Daisy said...

thanks for featuring my cupcake magnets :)

Sarah said...

Great picks! it's my mums birthday soon & she is a chocoholic, you've given me some great ideas for gifts!

cherryblossomcandles.co.uk said...

thanks for featuring our Last Rolo! xx

OddSox aka Thesockgarden said...

The last Rolo is way cool! I've just bought a tin of the lovely fizzing bath melts for my friends birthday - she'll be getting them tomorrow - they look & smell divine. x

Miss Bohemia said...

Great blog picks for folksy friday!
I love chocolate & yes my tummy is now rumbling!