Friday 18 March 2011

Folksy Friday - Mum's the Word...

With just over two weeks to go until Mother's Day, have you done your shopping yet?? Me neither!

Forget those last minute chocs, or sending a bunch of flowers, because you can get some truly beautiful handmade gifts on the fabulous Folksy.com.  To prove it, I have made a selection of my favourites, and I am sure that any mum, young or old, whatever her tastes, would appreciate something just a little bit different, unique, quirky, hand crafted or just plain lovely.  I have tried to pick out a good number of the cheaper products too, so they are within the budget for little peoples' purses, so you needn't spend a fortune...

Click on the tag below each picture to find out more about each item...


by Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics


by Dottery Pottery


by LJG Art & Illustration


by Helen McCartney Designs


by Lej Jewellery



by Polka Dots and Posies


by LoveMaisy


by Muddy Puddle Crafts


by ATNice


by shop of navarone


by Quite Contrary Crafts


by Vintage Gardener


by The Quited Teacup


by Sioned ap Gareth


by supercutetilly



And, don't forget, there are dozens of beautiful handmade cards on Folksy too!


5 comments:

lampwork beads by jo said...

THank you for including my bookmark :). All the other items are lovely too, i love 'mums mug' :)

Supercutetilly said...

Thank you for including my key ring, I love the pottery necklace xx

Mary Poppins said...

What pretty items you have shared with us, thank you :0) Thank you also for including my Rosali MUM heart, very kind :0) xx

Muddy Puddle Crafts said...

Hi, big thanks for including my keyring. I love the Russian dolls , will start dropping hints to be bought those I think!!! x

Areyouwell? said...

Aww that's a beautiful collection you have picked x